Thursday 18 December 2008

Busy busy bee ............

Sometimes, well most times, there are just not enough hours in the day to do the things that bring us joy!

I've been busy with work and left with little energy for too much else. Luckily though, I'm not having to do too much preparation for Xmas this year as I'm off to my baby bros for dinner and then Virginia beckons.

Bit of a funk today as I've had bad news about three friends who are going through difficult times and my heart goes out to each and every one of them. I could put all sorts of trite sayings in here ... you know all the "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" and such like, but tonight I'm in a B0ll0CKS to that mood! These lovely ladies have had more than their fair share of heartbreak and worry, please can which ever god or power that you/we/they believe in just cut them a break!

It does remind me though to be very very thankful for family, friends and health right now and of how much more important these things are than material goods and possessions.

Anyway will try and post a catch up over the weekend.

2 comments:

Alter Me said...

i know what you mean xxxxxxxx hope the girls do get a break xxxx love to you

** Paula ** said...

Hey missy, totally agree also x